The registration site is now closed. Only on-site registration is possible.
|Early (until August 21, 2017)||Late (until September 30, 2017)||On-site (during the conference)|
|Students*||120 CHF||280 CHF||330 CHF|
|Members**||230 CHF||280 CHF||330 CHF|
|Regular||280 CHF||340 CHF||390 CHF|
*A proof of enrollment in a Bachelor, Masters or Doctorate program will be required at the time of registration.
**Members of the following organizations are eligible for the “Members” discounted rate: Schweizer Informatik Gesellschaft (SI), Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Informatik (GI), Austrian Computer Society (OCG). A proof of membership will be required at the time of registration.
- All prices are in Swiss Francs.
- Participants registering at Student rates will be required to provide a (copy of a) valid Student ID when picking up the badge. Failing to provide a valid Student ID or Membership card will result in a request to pay the rate for Regular registration at the registration desk.
- Participants registering at Member rates will be required to provide (a copy of a) valid membership card or provide their Membership number when picking up the badge. Failing to provide a valid Student ID or Membership card will result in a request to pay the rate for Regular registration at the registration desk.
- On-site registration is only possible in cash and will incur a surcharge of CHF 50 over the late registration rate.
- If you need a visa letter, please contact the Local Arrangement Chair, Mrs. Elena Di Lascio (firstname.lastname@example.org) before registration.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
If you must cancel your registration for any reason, please notify the Local Arrangement Chair by postal mail, e-mail, or fax (see address information below). Â Cancellation requests will be accepted only if received by September 18, 2017, 23:59 CET. Â There will be no refunds for cancellation requests received after this date.Â Refunds will be made in full less a CHF 50 cancellation fee. Note that substitution (i.e., transferring your registration to another person) is possible, although additional payments may be necessary if the registration type changes.
Mrs. Elena Di Lascio
DACH+ Energieinformatik 2017
Local Arrangement Chair
USI Lugano, Faculty of Informatics
Via G. Buffi 13
6904 Lugano, Switzerland
E-Mail: email@example.comFax: +41-58-666-4536
Should you experience any problems with the registration site please contact theÂ DACH+ Energieinformatik 2017 Registration Chair, Mrs. Elisa Larghi.